Sunday 17 November 2013

Space Boy Fly

Howdy people, its Gracious here seeing how everyone is. It feels like ages since I have last put up a post, probably because it was ages but im back at it and gearing to go. A brief update of what I have been doing over the last few months. I have been in the studio preparing new music and perfecting the new sound that I intend to run with. Really focusing on getting things right and coming back out with the biggest possible impact that I can. The most exciting thing I have been doing in my time away is developing my very own clothing brand, called Space Boy Fly.

A new streetwear brand created in 2012 which focuses on bringing its customer a lifestyle experience and not just a garment. The vision for spaceboy fly in the long term is to properly attain a role in the Uk and worldwide clothing market so that when ever you refer to a clothing brand you reference Space boy Fly. Focusing on all forms of clothing will try to fill a void within the country and bring a particular type of quality control. Already being tipped as one of the brands of the future I am very excited about this new venture and wanted to share with you this new part of my lifes Journey. Below are some images of the clothing with a lot more to come so enjoy and keep everything Spaceboyfly



No comments:

Post a Comment